View Single Post
Michael 01:21 PM 05-08-2012
Think about this "virtual place". It cost money, time and daily effort to make it useful. It is a platform to make of it what you will (within reason). I likewise am very busy but try to take the time to read the New Posts as MarinaVanessa suggested. I know most of the time I try to scan threads and offer some suggestions or TAGs that may be of help. I am sure most of the time I may not "get" where the thread is going. It took a couple years before others started to respond to my posts. I think I've made some friends here.

When I read how much the board has enhanced people's lives, businesses and daily grind, it makes it all worthwhile.

I think a lot of the advice here is helpful. How often do you get people that will take the time to give you a realistic view of what THEY see, be it critical at times. I would rather hear what people actually think then the fluff, PC and dribble that is usually offered in other settings. I think the internet make that possible. I do not see members here hiding behind their computers making hurtful comments. There is a lot of positive information in this thread. Use it.