View Single Post
Unregistered 11:58 AM 02-21-2011
Originally Posted by Little People:
So when you got your computer working why did you not have her sign a contract?

I am not trying to sound harsh, But I agree with other posters, get a contract and make sure everyone signs one. Alos have a few extra copies of everything, so if you have computer problems again you will have these already copied.

Sometime we think we can trust people with verbal agreements, but it will usually come back to nip you in the back side.
I realize I should have gotten a contract to them asap. Due to alot of things going on in my life at the same time I put it off believing I could trust this family. (we found out the home that we were renting was being sold in November, had no more than one month to find a house within the area that we could purchase and move, then unpack, organize and get adjusted to the new home) I had never had a problem with them up until this point. It is more common here for daycares to run without contracts than for daycares to run with contracts so I guess I didn't see it as something I needed to rush at, I realize now though that I should have put it on the top of my list.