View Single Post
daycare 10:18 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Qpmomma:
We both came in t the same time every morning and dropped off our kids at the same time. We would be polite and talk in passing. I guess I am the only mom who talks with other moms? But I wouldn't consider her a friend.

When the old daycare was closing us moms wanted to know if the other ones had found a good place. So I told another mom and a teacher that my daughter was going to the dayare our director recomended. We all had the info on this daycare. In fact, another family decided to go there too. So I think what happend is the teacher said what daycare we decided to go with.

I'm not quick to bring the athorities into a situation if I can handle it myself. Maybe it was how I was raised. I don't know. I will go ahead and call my local PD to see what they recomend. I do care for my child's saftey 100%. But I can't give you a reason why I don't feel the need to call the police. I just don't feel like it's the right thing to do at this point.

I do appriciate your advice though.
just because you said something to this woman does not mean that it is resolved. How horrible are you going to feel if this woman does take your child or someone elses child, knowing that you had the chance to do something about it??

Also, why would a teacher tell other parents your private information??