View Single Post
Darling 12:57 PM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I still think you should add more things to the back yard. Things like pails, shovels, hula hoops, ect. From what I'm seeing you have two slides, a basketball hoop, and some type of children furniture on your patio. It seems very uninviting. It looks more like a playdate than a home daycare to me. Like "We have this stuff out here, but it's not too in the way". I'm very surprised with the house size. Not from the outside, but how the room is arranged. Is there anywhere you can you put your daycare that the family doesn't go?

We have all of that yard stuff, it was just put away in the toy box when we took pictures. Lots of balls, hoops, cars, sand box, water table, etc. It will get drug out before we take pics again.

The daycare is setup to use our large family room, dining room, and a dedicated daycare only nursery/quiet room. We would prefer to care for young kids, under 4 so that's the way we set it up. The home is only 1400 square feet and the kids are allowed into about 1000 of it of you include the kitchen, 750 without kitchen. To maintain livability we kinda have to keep furniture in the family room.