View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:57 PM
CrackerJacks's Avatar
CrackerJacks CrackerJacks is offline
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The land of children
Posts: 243

I'm in CA, but I would check with your payroll provider. I believe that only your husband may be exempt from the special payroll, ss deductions, and workers comp. I have a sister who works for me and was told by my payroll provider that she was not exempt. So I do pay SS, payroll and workers comp for her. Hope this helps a bit.
Reply With Quote