View Single Post
Michael 10:47 AM 03-04-2020
The Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory is designated as a Biosafety Level 4 (BSL-4). The Wuhan lab can hold the world's most dangerous pathogens at maximum biocontainment levels and is the ONLY LEVEL 4 lab in all of China. While it was originally created in 2003 to handle the SARS virus, we know China usually militarizes an experiments with pathogens beyond its appearance as a medical facility.

I think China did not want western scientists to get a hold of the first known victim there because the virus’ make-up will expose it as being created within this lab.

My feeling is that most people will come in contact with this virus, which makes it a pandemic. Currently, in the US the mortality rate is 6%. They have been saying that this mortality rate is 3.4%. Either way the normal flu’s mortality rate is less than 1%. That makes this virus pretty virulent.

I think the best thing we all can do is to build up our immune systems, practice sanitary and hygiene conditions, and stay home when we feel sick.

I believe within the next few weeks or months Western governments will come out with vaccinations and remedies to minimize this virus’ effects. Those that are elderly or have compromised immune system‘s need to stay vigilant until then.