View Single Post
Pandaluver21 12:27 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by e.j.:
We all wore masks and sat out on my patio to talk.
I was thinking an outside interview would be great, but I am unable to wear a mask for more than a few minutes at a time, as I have some breathing issues. I do have a face shield that I use for teaching Sunday School, they can see my face and it is decorated "kid friendly" :P

Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Maybe you could just require the adults to wear masks and not allow their children to touch anything other than one or two items that you have them drop in a bin for disinfecting?
I only ever have 1-2 toys out for interviews. Lot less to clean up and is healthier even during "normal" times. Usually something like a bead maze and a few puzzles... but those may not be easy to disinfect this time around..

Originally Posted by dolores:
Unlike before I do not let parents and nonessential visitors past the porch so they no longer enter our program.
I adapted a "no entry" policy before covid hit, so parents always dropped off at the front door and I didn't have to deal with them being nosy or asking to use the bathroom :|

Originally Posted by 284878:
There is another provider on here that created a virtual tour. She posted a link about a month ago.
That's a great idea. I don't even have current pictures of my area since we moved... guess I better get to it!