View Single Post
wdmmom 11:29 AM 07-05-2011
Ok...in my defense...my anxiety is because I hate large crowds...always have. And, I don't like to leave the house because I was almost killed in a car accident a few years ago. I have since recovered and I do drive, I just don't like highway driving or driving at night.

As for my son...I think it would be an awesome opportunity for him to play and I would give up whatever time I needed to accommodate it. However...I have other children. The next thing I'm going to hear is they want to do something and why does he get to do that when I don't get to do this. I absolutely can't afford to stick all 4 of my kids in 4 different activities, nor am I willing to shuttle them here, there and everywhere to make it work for all of them. Then I'm sure to have my 1 daughter refuse to go which will then lead to me needing to get a sitter for her.

How do you people do it all...really?! 4 kids with a total household of 7 people...I get a 10 minute shower per day because there just isn't time for a 20 minute one! And god forbid if dinner isn't ready at 6pm or their black sparkly shorts haven't been washed.

Between working 10.5 plus hours per day and doing all that I already do, I already tugged in every direction!