View Single Post
Annalee 04:56 PM 06-24-2014
Originally Posted by Daycare Insurance:
Id like to chime in on this if I may. It is 100% Accurate that a child can make a claim up until the age of 18, so make sure your insurance policy is on an occurrence form. The insurance company will pay if its a covered claim during the policy period in which the incident occurred. A Claims-Made form may not pay for these incidents.

As for the offering to pay for the injuries, You want to make sure you have an accident medical policy to pay for these minor injuries. Most of the time as long as the medical bills are taken care of parents can be very understanding. And if they decide to sue you, which they will have the right to do whether or not you admit any guilt, your liability insurance will defend you and pay any claims arising out of the injury if it is a covered loss.
For what it is worth, I have had DCI insurance for many years without a claim BUT I know 2 provider friends across my state that did and DCI was right there the entire way! All ended well! I pray I never have a claim but it is comforting to know I have DCI if I do!