View Single Post
Crystal 11:31 AM 10-14-2010
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I just received the CA Infant/Toddler Learning & Development Foundations book that Crystal sent me out of the kindness of her heart and I'm so excited. The ladies at the training next month are going to be so jelous because I have my own copy lol okay maybe not but I'm still excited. I'm planning to sit down right now and get a good read. Yay for me.

Also, kind of not DC related but maybe just a little bit, I checked my bank account and was surprised to see that I have more money than I should have. Upon further inspection I realized that I received a child support payment for my daughter from her dad (hasn't made a payment in a very long time but that's a vent for a different forum ) which means that I have free'd up money that I don't have to spend on my daughter meaning I have back-up money and I can for sure register for classes regardless of whether or not I make it on the stipend project! Yay! Child Development classes here I come!
LOL on the others being jealous. I should have sent you a few more.....didn't think about that.

Cool on the $. I'm glad you will be able to take your classes for sure.