View Single Post
HappyOwl 09:31 AM 04-27-2018
Thanks Blackcat31... thats a good idea to check at the door too. I am so busy in the mornings with other kids dropping off that its hard sometimes to think about having the time to do that, but I might have to. Sucks that I cant just trust her to do it herself like she says she will or has done.

I have let her change him at my changing table several times in the morning when she was honest and told me he had pooped, but she got poop smears on my changing table cover and it caused way more chaos than necessary. Thats why I requested her to just bring him clean. I dont think thats too much to ask.

He doesn't have diarrhea... he just makes a lot of poop. He is a big boy. 10 months old but very chubby and wears 18 month old onesies yet she puts him in size 3 diapers and still tries to fit him in size 6 month old outfits that squeeze his butt so much that I think that contributes to the leakages too. I have asked her a few different times to bring bigger diapers but she claims that when she tried the size 4 and 5 that those leaked more.

I get that he will poop on his way here (its a 5 minute drive to my house from their house), but if he does, she needs to change him and drop him off fresh and clean.

I will just check him at the door from now on if I have to. I hate feeling like I have to parent a daycare parent. I will also tell her that she NEEDS to bring bigger diapers for him.