View Single Post
tenderhearts 09:03 AM 06-27-2019
I posted some time ago about my husband and his health issues. Well he has been hit with more, he just found out that he has a cancerous polyp and they need to surgically remove it, he will be sent in for blood work, ct scans to see if it has spread ect and the surgeon to talk about the surgery . I really feel like I need to go to the surgeon and talk with him with my husband, I mean we are beside ourselves right now and we are both scared and I think he needs support during that visit as well as I. I just know that now I will need to close for this surgery maybe a couple of weeks as we heard this is a major surgery, hospital stay is at least 4-5 days alone. That in itself may be hard for some of my families and may loose at least 2 but as sad as that would be my husband comes first. But I'm torn on whether or not I should close for the surgeon appt or if we should see if our daughter could go with him as she I think would be able to ask good questions in this time (she is 27). I am just so scared right now and scared for my husband, he has been through so much over the years.