View Single Post
nikia 11:45 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
I would never judge ANYONE, I just don't agree with it. Like I said everyone has to do what they have to do. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I would never voice my opinion to a parent and that's all it is MY OPINION... I am allowed to have my own opinion, but it does not make it right or wrong.

Also, I hope that you realize that I was leaning more towards those families that CHOOSE to work the long hours, not that HAVE to work the long hours.
I didnt say you could not have your opinion I was simply asking a question that if you HAD to work those hours. It just seems that on here lately and I do not mean YOU when I say this, it is very judgemental lately. I keep seeing on this thread its sad, its bad, parents should have thought about before they had kids, not everyone that works 12 hours is doing it for cars, houses and such they are doing it to survive and I FEEL that by lumping everyone together in the they do it for cars, house category its unfair, which is what I think most people do on here ( and I will include myself) but now that I am going back to work outside the home and will have a nanny watch my kids in the summer I am starting to see things from the other side and I would be upset if my nanny or daycare provider thought I was less because I HAD to work 12 hours.

The orginal post didnt say anything about if she knew the persons circumstance it only said she wanted to email them back and let them know she thought it was a long day, whos to say that person wasnt a single mom, who HAD to not so that she could buy new clothes and cars but because she needed to put food on the table, that is judgemental and that is my OPINION