View Single Post
momma2girls 06:19 PM 05-25-2010
Originally Posted by janarae:
You are so right Nannyde!!! When I first started with this client she seemed okay with pick-up at 4:45 but then asked if it could be moved to 5:00. since then I can count on one hand the times she has been here early (usually she's 5-10 min late). However, if we ask her to be early b/c we have plans she is able to get here by 4:30 so my guess is she is just using the time to run errands, etc. I will definitely be moving pick-up time to 4:45 in the fall & anytime after that timeframe will be a late fee unless advance notice is given & then I'll still charge a fee for my time.
I have teachers's children as well, and they start at 8:30 and end at 3:30. She is contracted from 7:30-4:30. The school is literally 5 min. from here. I do like the idea Nan is doing with the earlier pick up times, I may have to review that for next yr.'s contract. It does sound nice, and nice to the parents as well. I don't know if mine could do it by the time that they pay for all the time though. What if they were late 2 out of the 5 days? How would you do that? Are they always on time????