View Single Post
tymaboy 05:55 AM 05-26-2010
I have my contracted hours set up differently then Nan. Here are some parts of mine on how it is worded (in case it helps)

Originally Posted by :
Tuition:
If your schedule changes weekly then you must pay the varying daily rate. If you need drop in care I must know beforehand what days you plan on attending that week. This will ensure that I have an spot open for you that day. If your child(ren) are in care after contracted hours you will then be charged by the hour unless prior arrangements have been made. Example: If you are contracted for an 9 hour day and your child(ren) are in care for 10 hours then you will be charged $2.50 for the 10th hour.

Inconvenience Fee:
There is a 15 minute grace period beyond the scheduled drop-off/pick-up time. If a child is more then 20 minutes late of being dropped-off/ picked-up you will be subjected to a charge of $5.00 per child for every 15 minutes (or part of 15 minutes) after the agreed upon time. Example: If your child is to be dropped-off/ picked-up at 9:00 and you show up at 9:15 you will not be charged the fee but if you show up at 9:20 you will be charged the fee or $10.00 for the 1st 15 minutes plus the fee for the second 15 minutes. You will also be charged the late fee if the child(ren) are to be dropped-off/ picked-up (whether it is written in contract or told verbally) between a certain time and are not dropped-off/ picked-up within 15 minutes of the latest time given. Example: If your child(ren) are to be dropped-off/ picked-up between 9:00 – 9:30 and you do not show up until 9:45 you will be charged $5.00 for each child.

There will be no grace period on Wednesdays. Any late fees accumulated on a Wednesday will be doubled. If these fees are not paid by the Friday of that week you will be charged the $10.00 per day late payment fee.

The above inconvenience fees will also be charged to you if Grandma or another person is suppose to arrive to drop-off/ pick-up your child.

DHS will not pay any late fees that are accumulated.