View Single Post
Thriftylady 12:38 PM 11-11-2015
Originally Posted by HipUsername:
I know this is true, just watching this kid and dealing with his parents has made me question whether I want to really do this, and whether I'm qualified to because I'm really losing my patience and I'm so unhappy. My husband has been out of town since Friday, we're separated but we're on good terms and he comes over a few times a week after work and plays with the kids. He'll be back late tonight, I was thinking I'd feel a little more comfortable if he was in the house within earshot like someone else mentioned. 2 y/o gets picked up early on Thursdays before husband can get off work so I thought Friday would be best. Haha, maybe he could be there just to make sure I bring it up.
I don't think it has anything to do with you being qualified. Sadly, there is a huge gap between the caring end of the business and the business end of the business. Many of us find that what makes us great at the caring end, makes the business end harder. We are loving, nurturing people. Blackcat told me not long ago something to the effect that I needed to not always think emotionally. I can't remember her exact words or the exact thread but she was right. For many of us, the emotional part comes easy, to easy really when we need to not be emotional over the business end. I hope that is at least as clear as mud lol.