View Single Post
Ariana 12:41 AM 03-17-2016
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
She came in today and as soon as he started to fuss she was out the door. He threw about a 2 minute fit and then I took his picture happy and sent it to her. She thanked me and told me that she had a little bit of tears in the car over him crying. My daughter told me last night that last Friday when she watched him for 5 minutes because I had to leave early that he threw a holy fit when he had to leave and kicked and screamed and threw himself on the ground. I wish she would remember that when she drops him off and he does the same thing.
He is angry to be at daycare and this is how it comes out. I have actually been researching this online because I have a dcg who used to do this all the time. Hit her mom, freak out etc. Turns out it is anger towards the moms and dads for leaving them at daycare. This makes some sense because he has been at home so a total new transition. He will get there just acknowledging his feelings of anger might help. The mom in my situation was a big drama queen too with the pretend guilt. At least mine was pretending