View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:01 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Happy 1/2 a century + 1 day old BC!!!!!

Today hasn't been too bad but then mine are all little so I don't think the parents indulge them in too much sugar. However, my day will most likely change when 5 yo dcg arrives after school. School makes her sooo tired every day so she's such a bear from 3 to almost 5 while she's here.
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
Happy birthday Blackcat!!
Thank you ladies!!

Originally Posted by Annalee:
Happy Birthday! I think we can make it to a "whole century". My great grandma was 103 when she passed
YES!! My grandma was 96 (6 months from 97) when she died. We have longevity in our family too so yep! 100 yrs old and Annalee and I will still be here posting!

Originally Posted by Mike:
You're still 5 years less a day behind me, just like last year. You'll never catch up.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I just finished a big piece of maple cake with chocolate frosting, an hour after eating half of a Pizza Hut large pizza, super supreme with double olives and cheese. I'm stuffed and probably just gained a couple pounds, but I don't care.
Happy Belated Birthday to you as well!

I think I gained a few pounds just reading that!
Maple flavor cake sounds heavenly and pizza is a no brainer!

My DH asks me all the time what I want to eat for dinner or lunch and I always say "pizza" and he says "why do you always say pizza?" and I reply "Why do you always ask?"

The answer is always pizza.