View Single Post
Unregistered 12:51 PM 02-17-2010
Sadly, I think if you have a camera phone you should have immediately taken a few pics. Now it's your word against her's. I hope you nail her.

Originally Posted by Morgan:
I had my 3 year old twins at an in-home daycare in Hermitage PA... all was fine until yesterday when I arrived to pick them up...they went with their provider to run an errand (which was ok with me) When they did arrive, I went to get my son out of the car when I discovered he was NOT EVEN IN A CAR SEAT... or booster seat for that matter... he was LITERALLY belted in only with the LAPBELT....the shoulder belt didn't even fit over him since HE IS STILL NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE NEXT STAGE BOOSTER SEAT. And to add to this all, my daughter was in the next stage booster seat and she is smaller than him. Needless to say, they will never step foot in her house again. She is a coward and I will not rest until every single person knows about this woman.

Today, I was told some man at the Regional Office of Child Development that they will send someone over to investigate and if she does not admit to this and/or they do not see her do it, then nothing will ever come of this.

Why isn't there something parents can do about child neglet / abuse / endangerment in the daycare system or with the child care provider?? I absolutely will not stand for what she did! What all can be done in this situation?