View Single Post
mrsnj 07:20 AM 06-07-2014
Dad is not my issue. Dad days are awesome days. Mom is the issue. She has few people to pick up. But her issue isn't really that. Her issue is assuming I will just do it. Like the last time she picked up late....she wasn't working that day. She supposed to be done work at 4. And picks up late....like 10, 20, 45 min late to HOURS late. Now in a center her kids would be sitting in a police station. And she has the nerve to expect to treat me that way!? I am so holding my tongue. It takes everything in me to stomach her days.

She doesn't know I know all this stuff. I tried my best to stay in the middle and not get involved but I am done. They are officially divorced as of two weeks ago and I told dad he just lets me know what I can do to help. I don't keep her kids after hours on her days and for FREE and she thinks she is going to throw ME under the bus and cause issues for me!? I will pad dads file for him and put a big old smilie sticker on top! I know this isn't about me. It isn't about the girls even. Mom is pissed and trying to block dads move any way she can. He wants to keep the girls here. So she will try and destroy that option for him so he can't. She is the most selfish and spiteful person I have ever seen in my life and I regret I didn't kick her out last year for bringing her kids sick to me and spreading hand/foot/mouth in my dc and then proudly posting it on facebook! I should have sent her packing then!!!!!!

Now I sit and wait and see what happens. It is so frustrating. I am not sure I can do another two weeks. I honestly don't think I can. I love those kids but not that much!