View Single Post
mrsnj 04:19 AM 06-09-2014
I know. I am calming now. She just hit my last raw nerves. Breathe.....

I wanted to cut right then and there but (don't say it to him ) I think my husband is right. Terming on the spot only lets them think she is right and I am hiding something so I will keep them till her term date. She doesn't know I know all this stuff. She comes in happy as anything with that fake smile on her face everyday. And no. I am not illegal. Just irks me that she can think she can cause issues. Thats her purpose. And documentation was for having the girls after hours. I have had to take them with me to activities after hours cause their mother won't get them. I have been doing so for a while now. Over the last two month in fact.

Funny part is, she can't take the girls to the new place. She hasn't said anything to me about the last day. And there is two weeks between her notice and the court date. Hope she saved up her vac days cause they ain't stayin here! They have no place to go! Tech she hasn't even confirmed the term date. She never spoke with me or handed me anything. She sent it via email to husband with a cc to me which I never replied too. She doesn't even know if I got it or not. And yet, she says nothing. Comes in smiling like nothing is up. I will bet money she will try pretending that she never sent it since I said nothing and bringing the girls after that date since she is stuck now for two weeks. Nope!

The way this womans mind works amazes me. I have never in my life seen such a spiteful and hateful woman who cares more about her self than her own babies....ever.

Ok...So...breathe.....smile.....go on.........

Just a favor...a prayer for me for the next two week wouldn't hurt either

Count down....day 10.....