View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 07:12 AM 08-27-2010
It's Friday!!

After a "hicup" with a used crib that my fiance's boss gave us then had to ask for it back were getting the new crib delivered today. His boss and bosses sister both paid for a crib which she used for her baby then gave to boss to use for his baby and it had been sitting in storage for a few years. My fiance's boss gave us their old changing table (nice expensive kind made of real solid wood) and the crib to use for our baby and we had already set it up in the nursery. His sister apparently threw a fit. Boss tells his sister it's for us and she says that in that case we can use it but wants it back when we are finished with it. We were totally ok with it. A day later she writes an e-mail saying that Boss "stole" the crib from her and that she wants a reply back by e-mail or she would take legal action and make sure he is punished . Boss calls my fiance and is embarrased and asked for the crib back. Of course we gave it back immediately and he was so embarrased and angry that he bought us a brand new beautiful espresso Da Vinci crib! When she realized that Boss came to get it and we unassembled it and were sending it back making her look like the bad guy, her attitude changed and she went back to saying that we could use the crib until we were done with it . We told her we were done with it. And the new crib is gorgeous!

Every Friday is a short day for Kindergarteners so my DD will be out at 11:30 and we get to have some extra time together today before she goes to her dads this weekend. I miss her while she's gone at school .

DD dad called and because of his schedule she'll be back a day early on Sunday at 6pm since he can't drop her off at school Monday morning (she's usually gone every other weekend from Friday 6pm to Monday 6pm) and that's how it's going to be during the time that she's in school!

I just found out that both of my families that I regularly care for are going to be gone the holiday weekend and the week following. They have both already used up their vacation times so they are both paying for the full week that they are both gone. This makes for a very easy and very short week for me!

All in all, a great end to an eventfull week!