View Single Post
melilley 11:48 AM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
A lot of my clients come from people Googling for daycare online or from Craigslist.

If you don't mind posting your address you can add a free business listing on Google Business and when someone near you Google's daycare your daycare pops up along with other centers and family child care providers that advertise through them. I get at least 4 or 5 calls each week asking about daycare but I also think it's because I have a pretty big website which I link to my listing so they visit the website first then call me for additional questions.

Craigslist is also a big one for me especially since not too many people in my city advertise there. I think right now there are only two other FCC's advertising at the moment that live in my area.

I have never had to pay for advertisement and from what I have heard, newspaper ads don't bring hardly any business in at all. Most provider that I have asked that used the newspaper to post ads say it was a waste of money.
Follow MV's advice! I can't thank you enough for the advice you have given me- even if you don't remember. I owe some of my success to you. Thank you!