View Single Post
amberrose3dg 09:43 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by Justjoy:
Thanks Black Cat!
The parent's are aware as this has been an ongoing thing, and they have been told of her behavior almost daily. Last Friday was my breaking point. I told her it was time for nap ( as at the age of almost 5 she still takes one and dad insists). She proceeded to throw herself on the floor, screaming..."you hurt me, you hurt me!" I was on the phone with her dad within minutes and told him what occurred and that I will not be able to continue care for her unless her behavior changes drastically. Which we know it will not. I also told him I cannot risk the other children in my care to witness these scenes.
From what I have heard, she has been terminated from daycare before...
I have terminated a kid like this before.
Dad was trying to be his son's best friend and at 3 years old he ran his dad. Each day for naps would be some type of struggle or fight with him. I only dealt with it for 3 weeks. I then found out he had been terminated from like 4 other daycares. Dad was stuck driving an hour each way to a relatives because his behavior was so bad. He would hit kids and dad rewarded his behavior with special treats. It is the parents responsibility to get their kids behavior in check, not ours!