View Single Post
nannyde 04:56 AM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hello everyone! I'm back with an update.

On July 5th, I called my mother in to sub for me during naptime and I headed down to the small claims courthouse. I filed for $50 and awaited my court date.

Yesterday I closed for the day and I, very nervously, headed to the court to stand in front of a judge to get my money back. I'm a super non-confrontational person so my stomach was in huge knots and I was sweating so bad!

I made sure to bring all of my paperwork, much more than I needed apparently, with me and I also brought the little boy's belongings. I stood in front of the judge, told them the situation, gave him my signed contract and copies of emails and he said:

To crazy DCM: "Is this your signature?"

She asks to see the contract to "verify" her signature, begins to ramble on about the issues she believes voids our contract, and the judge cuts her off mid-way and says:

"Ms. Crazy, as far as I'm concerned you wasted your time fighting this. You signed the contract with full knowledge of the termination contract policy and, although your concerns may or may not be valid regarding males in Ms. Provider's home, you still signed the contract. "

I walked away with the original $240 for last two weeks of care, $15 for every week payment was late (it came to $60), plus my court costs and filing fees.

I am one heck of a happy person!!
You did it
You know you DID it.

WoooooooooooooT

Nice going. When do you get the money?