View Single Post
Unregistered 10:56 PM 07-20-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
i THINK STICKING YOUR NOSE INTO SOMEONE ELSES BUSINESS especially when it will not benefit you(such as,what makes you think you can get the child to watch)and hurt someone that is only trying to keep a roof over their head.
I am a widowed senior, that has raised 8 children and a few related children at different times. I struggle every month as I was left with no life insurance and depend on the money I make watching my friends 3 children over night while parents work. Recently some daycare person reported me for not having a licence. When notified I tried to get registered but couldnt because I dont have a diploma. How can a diploma or licence make me take care of these kids I have had 1 since birth. Its like saying Im not smart enough to watch these kids without a diploma.
How dare someone cause a senior widow such heart ache out of greed.
People you do this, I hope they can live with themselves. Now I may very well become homeless.
I agree we ran an unlicensed daycare for years from our house and we paid taxes on the income and everything. Never has anyone been hurt or neglected and all the children we treated like family. The parents were very happy and all. then one jealous person decided to attack and destroy everything we had. NOW we lost our beautiful home and our business. My family is in complete uproar. basically we don't know which end is up. It isn't fair what was done and these people have no conscience and are all about money. All we were doing was trying to keep a roof over our heads and now that is gone. It is amazing how these people can sleep at night. you know the lord said that money is the root of all evil through greed and jealousy. So they will be judged for that.