View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 04:19 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Daycare

In the State of Michigan if you have Joint Legal custody, and not physical custody, you have a right to request all documentation from healthcare, daycare, babysitter, and schools, period. If your daycare cantor supply you with documentation it is the recipients of the daycare supports responsibility to supply that information. You might want to hire an attourney to subpoena your ex to provide checks or cancelled checks form there bank or financial institution. It is the responsibility of daycare or babysitters to notify both parents of increase in charges. It is your legal right to have equal access to these institutions.
Reply With Quote