Thread: Rant
View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:15 AM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by kayla:
Omg I have been so busy. I have been running 9 kids... God bless those of you who do I myself am having a hard time. No one listens, Everyone acts up when parents show up! No one wants to nap. One family owes me over a thousand dollars supposedly the county assistance will pick it up I am doubting this because I have been watching their kids since sept.24th. All of this on top of closing date of our new home on dec 1st...I am sooo stressed out I don't know what to do!!! Sick of one parent showing up every monday with some excuse on why the check is not here...My own son has been teething I need a vacation!!!!
Wow! Sounds like you have been earning your dollars!

I also want to coment on the family who owes you money. NEVER EVER watch families receiving CCAP without a Service Authorization or without actually speaking to the families worker who can verify that the family IS indeed approved and what date CCAP will begin coverage.

The state will also only allow you to turn in vouchers requesting payment WITHIN 60 days of the services. Any services you provided more than 60 days ago will NOT be paid.

I really hope this family gets caught up with you....I would be really nervous about continuing to provide services when they owe you that much money.