View Single Post
mrsnj 11:14 AM 09-12-2013
Child arrives this morning with Gmom. She brushes it off that she fell and changed subject. I pull hair back and see this. I talk with her about what happened and she tells me they have a screen door and the screen is missing. That the child went to push on the door and fell through cause of the missing screen.

She tells the mom, gmom was opening the door for her daughter (the aunt) to leave for school and the child here fell out the door onto the patio. The patio is a 'brick' porch. Ball park story but not the same. I would think brick would leave brush burn type of scratches and/or lines from the brick. None. I look her over and see no red marks, scratches, etc on her elbows, knees, feet, fingers or hands. Even if she didn't put her hands out to stop herself, I would THINK a brick patio would leave a scratch or mark on other parts like her legs. None.

The mark is a complete circle and 'hallow' in the middle. No knot. Almost like a ring worm form. I would think if she hit her head full front that the center would be the part that took the brunt. And the edges would be jagged. Not a complete and perfect circle.

I told the mom what happened. Gmom did not. I took pics and sent to mom and sent to myself in email to document the time and date. But it really bothers me.

Thoughts???? Think she fell on brick?
Attached: 112.jpg (32.4 KB)