View Single Post
PitterPatter 08:48 PM 07-28-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
When I show up Friday morning she has her hair straighten and a light amount of make-up on, which I am glad she is professional enough to at least answer the door ready for the day. However, every Friday when I come to pick up my son she has her hair curled all up and complete make-up. Today she even had fake eyelashes on and re-painted her toenails.

I said a few things I should not of at that point due to the pain she had caused to my foot and her husband came out scolded me and told me to leave, which I did. I get home today and find an email from her saying that she could no longer accept my child into her care and is terming me because of harassment. She has a harassment equals no refund in her handbook, but I really do not think that I harassed her. So now my babysitter gets to keep two weeks of pay, I’m out a sitter and she is going to continue painting herself up every Friday! What can I do to get my money back?
OK here's MY own opinion take it or leave it. 1st of all I kinda take offense to the 1st section where u state she has her hair straight and makeup on and u are glad to see she is professional enought to answer the door ready for the day. Does that mean those of us who do not take the time to wear makeup or do anything special to our hair, aren't professional enough?

As for her taking time to get all dolled up how do u know the DH or someone else wasn't watching the children? I don't have to make excuses for her but just curious since DH was there as well. I too use nap time for my restroom break and log in here, do paperwork or wash dishes. The kids are right around the corner from the kitchen for the record. I have ears as does she. She said she would run if she had to right? sooo?

Last I don't know what it is that u said that u shouldn't have but that may be where she is accusing u of harrassment. I too was barked at a few times and utterly told off by a client. Guess where she is now? NOT here! Bye bye for her! Now if u were being kind and just trying to discuss things and she slammed your foot in the door etc and kept your money then that may be something u could battle in court. I say think back to what exactly was said because even in my case the client came crawling back with aplogies 3 weeks later begging to take her back. Things get said in the heated discussion. I would make sure my ducks are in a row before taking this further.

Again just MY opinion.