View Single Post
jen 06:49 AM 10-06-2009
Sorry, I still say we should all learn to mind our own business. These women are pefectly capable of deciding who is going to spend an hour with the kids every morning. They really don't need the State to tell them how to do it.

I am still curious...if this were the situation in your neighborhood, why would you care? It isn't hurting you, the kids are fine, the parents are saving money...? I just don't get it...

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Copied and pasted from the article linked in the 1st post above:

Each day before the school bus comes to pick up the neighborhood's children, Lisa Snyder did a favor for three of her fellow moms, welcoming their children INTO HER HOME for about an hour before they left for school.

It's not just at the bus stop as someone said.

Btw, I'm the same "unregistered" that said I'm surprised you all feel this way. I do plan to register, but whenever I get on here, I seem to be in a rush.

I'm sorry, but I still say if someone is watching other people's kids in that person's home, they should follow their state's regulations on licensing.

As to the teenage babysitter argument, they go to the kids' home to watch them, so that's different.

-- Joyce