View Single Post
apick 10:13 PM 02-27-2013
So I'm a newbie provider, only been up and running for 4.5 months and just got my first child that I think will actually stick around. I used the book "From Babysitter to Business Owner" to outline my handbook and it's absolutely fantastic!! I "borrowed" my enrollment form from a daycare center I found online and then just changed it for myself. If you're looking for examples of handbooks, contracts or just any forms in general, visit www.thedaycarelady.com. There is thousands of forms on her site and they're all free!! I took multiple versions of contracts on there and then made one that I liked best for myself. My contact is at the end of my parent handbook. I would love feedback from you more experienced ladies since I'm so new at this! Luckily I have a degree in business so the forms and polices part was kind of easy, at least getting them on paper...we will see how I do in enforcing them lol!
If you have any other tips for a newbie I would love them!! Thanks!!
Attached: Happy Go Lucky Childcare Parent Handbook.pdf (138.7 KB) Happy Go Lucky Childcare Enrollment Form.pdf (133.5 KB)