View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Mom2Two's Avatar
Mom2Two Mom2Two is offline Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: U. S. A.
Posts: 1,851

Licensed providers are typically required to have pediatric first aid and CPR, and part of that is having some idea what concussion looks like. But as a parent, I would first call and talk to the nurse at the pediatrician's office if I was borderline-concerned.

An ambulance call would only be for true emergencies or for when I was pretty worried but had too many kids to transport and parent couldn't get here quick enough.
Reply With Quote