View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 02:19 PM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
A year or so ago we looked into this pretty deeply but decided the scanner I already have works just as well so there was no point in buying the big expensive one Neat offers.

The bigger scanner scans multiple receipts quickly where as the littler one is sloooooow so I didn't bother. Plus, you have to handfeed the receipts one at a time into it and that is way too time consuming for me.

I think there was a thread about scanned receipts a while back....I will try to find it.
Okay great thanks. I guess the problem for me was that I have a large printer/scanner/copier upstairs that is hooked up to DH's computer. I work on my laptop downstairs and I wanted to be able to do some of the work downstairs like during nap and such which I can't do now since the kids are downstairs.

I already have to hand feed my receipts into the scanner but it can about 2 minutes per receipt (place on scanner, scan, loads onto computer). The Neat scanner says it can do 2-3 receipts per minute so I was hoping there was something that could cut down on the time it takes me to scan receipts.

Back to net surfing for a better method I go . Or I buy myself a smaller scanner.