Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
amberrose3dg 08:51 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by MomBoss:

When i inteviewed this family last august, they said they may keep their child home or be part time in the summer because she is a teacher. I told them i dont have a part time rate, they would still have to pay the full rate whether their child was here or not. Thry said they totally understood and they were fine with that. Now that summer is approaching, they are talking about what they were going to do. They said part time but “you wouldnt be ok with a part time rate right”..... i said no. So they are going to talk about what to do. It pisses me off because i discussed this with them during their interview! I know they are going to pull him out and re enroll him at another daycare come fall. I should have seen this coming. Gah! Not what i needed right now!
They always change their minds after interviewing. I had those parents. They say they will keep them home when schools are closed too blah blah. Their kids end up being the only ones attending. Go ahead and start advertising for the space. If you find a good fit, fill it and then tell them sorry if they come back!