Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 05:59 AM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by CarryingOn:
Just had to term my first parent ever. The baby was no problem whatsoever - so it sucks in that regard - but the parent was weird and I could tell things were going to just continue going downhill ... at least for me; she gave me the impression she lives in her own little world. I was just so uncomfortable and it was messing with my anxiety.

These are not the type of interactions any provider wants or looks forward to. I feel so much better now. It's a weight off my shoulders. Will be updating quite a few things in my parent handbook though.
It's hard for sure but good for you for listening to your instincts!! You won't ever regret doing that.

I have a parent right now that for some reason makes me have anxiety as well. I don't know why as they aren't breaking any rules or being rude etc but there is just something about them that makes me feel dread when they pull in the driveway every day.

I usually look forward to a bit of chit chat with parents upon drop off and pick up but this parent has me wanting to appear too busy to chat every day.