View Single Post
MamaJ 05:20 AM 07-05-2011
I watched DCG during the end of the school year for 6 weeks. The agreement was that her grandma is a school teacher and would watch her for the summer, but that she would come once a week on Tuesdays.

The 1st tuesday her Grandma wanted to have her over, the next Tuesday no call/show and I finally txt him and he said "oh she's with her mom today, sorry I didn't tell you". Again, no show today, so I sent another text and he replies back that he is out of town for the week and DCG is staying with his mom....no apologizing for not telling me, etc.

I'm tired of wondering each Tuesday if she is going to be here or not, as I plan my outings on how many kids I have here if I can fit them in my car (go to the park, etc).

I'd really just like to term her....what's the best way to do this? I really don't want to call and talk via phone, and he's gone all week so probably not checking his emails.

Is it OK to txt him? what should I say? "I'm sorry but I need something more consistent and will no longer be able to provide care for DCG". ?

I'm new to this, so not sure what is appropriate.