View Single Post
Angelwings36 07:11 AM 07-05-2011
Originally Posted by MamaJ:
and no, he has not been paying to keep her spot. I told him $30/day for the summer...and since she hasn't been here for 3 weeks he hasn't paid. During non-summer hours they pay no matter if they are here or not, but i didn't specify this for summer care...so haven't been reinforcing it. I didn't ask for a holding fee for fall b/c I wasn't sure that I wanted her back in care full-time come fall anyway due to her behavior.
Dear __________,
I'm sorry to inform you but after 'blank' date I will no longer be able to provide childcare for your daughter. I only have so many available slots in my daycare and have to keep these slots full at all times. I was willing to hold you space until fall under the agreement that your daughter would have been here a minimum of 4 days a month until then, but unfortanetly this doesn't seem to be working out. It is important that I am provided with notice when a child will not be attending daycare for the day and the last three weeks I have not been recieving proper notice from yourself and it has made it very difficult to plan my days with the children. I hope you are able to find a suitable daycare for your daughter that matches your families needs.

Take Care,