View Single Post
nannyde 07:17 AM 10-18-2014
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Oh no! Please do share? You do have a vicious snarling very humungous sized dog don't you, just in case these 'frustrated housewives' come knocking at your door in mob style?
I was sitting outside supervising my puppies out front. My older pup got attacked by my neighbor across the streets new dog so I'm a nervous wreck when they are outside.

A car pulls up with a lady in it driving. She rolls down the passenger window and says "Hey are you Tori?"

I said "yes" thinking it was someone from my new town.

She said "I'm so and so and I do daycare in Albert Lea. I was coming through Northwood and wanted to see where you live."

Albert Lea is about twenty minutes north of Northwood.

I just said "oh it's nice to meet you"
How did you find my address? She said she looked it up on the Worth County Assessor site.

She said thanks and took off.

When I bought this house I had it inspected before I closed. I hired an inspector from another town who would do a Saturday inspection. My friend drove me up here and we met him out front. The FIRST thing he said to me was "Are you the Daycare Whisperer?"

I said... yes I own the trademark.

He said his daughter does daycare in St Ansgar and he told her he was coming to Northwood to inspect a house for a daycare provider from Des Moines named Tori.

She asked if it was "Tori Fees" and when he said yes she told him she has been following me for years on this board and others.

Small world... a little too small some times.