View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:23 AM 03-21-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
That's the whole thing. A scene. Just lock the door, call the cops, and crank up music so the kids won't hear. I mean you guys are acting like the OP needs a bullet proof vest. If this lady is really a professional at a corporate job, she has passed a background check and I'm guessing she's not going to like go around throwing rocks at your windows or something worse. I'm pretty sure dcm isn't going to lose her job over this. I.e. do something to get arrested.
People crack. Hence, wronged employees shooting the boss that fired them. It happens. Maybe you ought to watch the news sometime? Even my small town of 6K had a former resident(member of house of representatives for our state no less)hire someone to set fire to a building of his(for insurance and not the first time either!), then had a guy killed to shut the whole matter up. You never know what someone is capable of. I don't give a hoot what a background check says, it doesn't say it all. What a naive statement. Maybe nothing will ever come of this and I'm 99.9% sure nobody is saying anything to scare Tasha intentionally but to make sure she's prepared. DCM brought this all upon herself. Not another person to blame but herself.