View Single Post
beachgrl 02:25 PM 08-20-2011
Well I talked to her this morning just to see what exactly she was needing and to tell her what I would charge. We talked for a few minutes, her mom has been caring for them but also works a full time job during the week so she said her mom could do it some weekends or even two out of the month but basically wanted to be able to take the weekend shift and give her mom a break once in a while which is better than NEEDING every weekend. I told her there would probably be weekends that we had plans or would want to do something and she was fine said her mom could watch them so it may just be an every other weekend kind of thing or when I am available to watch them without it interfering with what we have going on.

I quoted her at $125 per day so we will she if she decides she is still interested or not, she is supposed to find out for sure this week if she will have that weekend shift or not so who knows, and it wouldn't start for over a month so I would still have what is left of my summer weekend beach time and such.

I may just do it on a trial basis when I don't have stuff happening on the weekend, wait and see what I hear back from her I guess. No way I am doing it under contract, it will definitely be on a drop in basis. Speaking of that, for those of you that charge an enrollment or registration fee, do you do it for the drop ins too?