View Single Post
dEHmom 06:48 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by marniewon:
I would terminate. If she showed any remorse for not telling you about child's RSV after you told her about the infants and immune compromised child, then I would just give her a warning. But it sounds like all she really cared about was that she had to miss work again.

To me, she was deliberately keeping that info from you, to be able to bring him back so she didn't miss any more work. She may not have known about the immune compromised child, but she certainly should have known you have infants in your care.

You asked her straight out about the cough and she LIED to you. If she just didn't realize that RSV was a serious thing, that's one thing, but she LIED to you. I don't (wouldn't) put up with that.

Also, if I termed over this (which I already stated I would) I would definitely let her know exactly WHY I termed her - her disrespect of you and the other children and her dishonesty.

Let us know how it goes!

Yep I changed my mind, I would term her over it, unless she was sincerely stupid about it. lol.

I totally forgot about the cough part, and you did ask her, and she completely lied about it so I definitely have changed my mind.

I think a term would be in order