View Single Post
daycare 02:37 PM 07-27-2011
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
This soooo reminds me of my daughter but she was about 12 or 13. We have some friends that have a daughter the same age as ours and they always were in sports together. Our friends are as white as white can be and they adopted their daughter as an infant and she is as asian as asian can be. Anyway my daughter looked a me one day when we were eating and said "Did you know ****** was adopted?" After I about choaked I camly said "Really, why would you say that?" I had tears running down my face from trying not to laugh. My daughter had just then noticed the difference in her and her parents. What I did get out of all this is that we were doing a great job raising our children not to see the differences in people. To them everyone looked the same and the world was one big happy place.
I am so happy to hear read both of your post....my daughter who is 13 is just like this and I thought for awhile that there was something wrong with her.... there are so many things that have happened like this that I cant even think of one to write down....lol

awweee I think its the age.....