View Single Post
Core12 01:12 PM 03-08-2018
I have a parent who Deliberately sticks around at pickup to watch my interactions with others and during that time she lets her 25 month old pull on our new expensive curtains, pull on a chain for our storm door, climb on top of the fireplace, crawl behind the couch, hit the window and basically whatever the hell he wants. During this time he yells loudly, “wah!!!” So at 5:15 I’m tired of hearing him and I can’t wait for some peace and quiet. I feel like my mom or I is constantly saying, “no” and it looks like we are a boring or mean daycare to his mother.
Now, she asks what we ate for lunch and it just bugs me. I don’t want to be social because she is forcing herself upon me. I think she truly cares about her sons wellbeing and I don’t blame her for wanting to know details about the day, however, I want to talk only when I want to talk...is that ok sometimes?!
Btw...this is the same mother who never keeps her son on her days off and the same mother who still can’t follow or understand my “no diaper bag” policy. Now she brings another bag with 2-3 hardback books, boogie wipes, way to many clothes, a jacket, And a coat, bottle and sippy cup. (Yesterday, I just gave her a handful of clothes back at pick up time and said I only needed 2 shirts and a pair of pants)
Sick and tired of being sick and tired.