View Single Post
Homebody 03:09 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
I would not allow it in my preschool / daycare. The first reason that comes to mind reading this post is liability - which is likely the reason I would share with the parents. The children independently wash hands, paint, make play dough, play with clay, go to the park daily, dig in sand, etc. we have plenty of toys and activities at school so there is no need for items from home and I assume no responsibility for items from home. For this reason, I do not allow toys from home other than a small stuffed animal to sleep with and their lunch which are given to children at controlled times.

Do you mind sharing what kind of watch the 10 year old has? Is it an apple watch or something else? If something else will you check and share what it is?

I ask because my dd (11) will be in middle school next year, walking home from school, going to friends sometimes after, etc. she uses a "family" flip phone but once she enters middle school I want something that we can talk and text (she cannot easily text with her flip phone) but not something that makes the internet user friendly. Her grandparents are considering giving her an iPhone and I am looking for alternatives....
Its called a GizmoGadget watch by LG...I think its only offered by Verizon