View Single Post
momofboys 07:15 AM 05-30-2013
OK, not completely satisfied. I am not saying the records are all inaccurate I am simply skeptical. Of the 250 addresses I have I would venture to say I know 8-10 families on the list who DO NOT have children anywhere close to the age range I specificed (2-3-year-olds). Of the families I know their youngest child is in the 5-8-year-old range That is not to say that the records are all wrong I just believe there is always going to be some inaccurate records. I do know some families on here & the records are correct so that is good (one family has a 3-year-old)! I did call & although they were polite they confirmed that they believe the records are accurate & updated every 3-months. So they were not very helpful & I was offered NO refund although I did not ask for one. I still plan to send out my cards but am not super-hopeful. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer just wanted to update you on my findings. My youngest son was in preschool at our local school & I plan to send cards to some of his classmates many of whom have younger siblings. I also plan to send them to local teachers I know who have younger children (if I can locate their addresses on my own with some detective work!).

Edited to add: I also question the numbers. When I requested records for 2-3-year-olds within 1 mile of my zip (remember my community only has about 11-12K people) it told me I have hundreds - I believe 900 2-4 year olds. I question that considering we only have 11 or 12k people.