Thread: Payback......
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 07:35 PM
MissAnn's Avatar
MissAnn MissAnn is offline
Preschool Teacher
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,210

Originally Posted by TomCopeland View Post
I assume you reported as income the money parents paid you initially. If so, then deduct the $800 as a business expense and call it "Parent Refund" under Other Expenses on Schedule C.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote