Thread: Term Letter
View Single Post
daycarebc 11:17 PM 02-17-2020
Going to jump in here regarding termination, for a different reason. (I can’t figure out how to make a new post).

DCB5 does before and after school care. I didn’t realize what I was getting myself into at the beginning of the year. First 3 months were fine but lately it has been ROUGH. Terminated care and gave 3 weeks notice (minimum for non safety related issues in my policy). I was very respectful and said it had nothing to do with the kid or the parents. Parents flipped out, are posting on social media about it, and complaining and trying to get me to bend the rules for them even though I said I was only doing full day care now. I am beside myself... I work so hard and pour so much into these kids and the parents just think about themselves. They are talking about having to quit their jobs because I didn’t wait until the end of the school year to change my program. I even started to help them look for care but as soon as I saw what they were putting on social media I was just done.... not even wanting to see them tomorrow...