View Single Post
Unregistered 05:40 PM 08-15-2018
Originally Posted by Ariana:
I would absolutely terminate for being late. It is in your contract, hopefully you have some sort of proof and boom she is gone!

I would not trust anyone who did not bring their child for an interview. She came during her lunch break so she could avoid you seeing her child. What kind of mother does that or puts their child where they are not wanted or able to be taken care of effectively. If she has issues finding care she needs to go to the government for assistance. My nephew was diagnosed with cerebral palsy and my brother gets money to pay for a live out nanny. His needs are too great for a home daycare with one person.

I had a woman show up to an interview without her children and I never contacted her after that. Huge red flag and she mentioned in passing her child was a preemie with a breathing issue...it all made sense why she came without her kids.
This!!! Exactly how I feel. I just don’t get how she could do that; I would want to be absolutely sure that the person I chose to leave my kids with were 100% on board! How can you be sure if you’re not being honest?