Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 05:41 AM 12-13-2013
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
Ugh! I had a family like this once. The children (especially the youngest) were terrors. I had to bite my tongue at pick up and drop off too many times and finally I couldn't do it anymore. The youngest was screaming because she didn't want to wear her shoes instead she wanted to wear her older sisters shoes. The mom told the older sister (only 4 years old) to take off her shoes so the 3 year old could wear them. This meant the 4 year old would have to walk to the car barefoot so she was crying. It wasn't the biggest piece of the bad parenting puzzle that made up this mom but it was the last one. I let it all loose. She didn't ask for my advice but I didn't care. I don't remember exactly what I said but I did say a lot, every single thing I had witnessed in the last few months was out in the open. I said it calmly and even compassionately but of course mom didn't want to hear it. I never saw them again but man was I happy!
Oh boy, I have a couple of kids that totally act up when mom comes too. It's so irritating. I don't know why the moms allow it. My son was in daycare for 3 years and he never acted like that. He tried maybe once, but I was not having it. I have a dcb in particular who is 2. He has a brother that is 7 months old. The 2 yr old refuses to walk to the car and will stand in my entry way crying or he will make it into the garage and stand there and cry. Mom will carry the baby in the carseat and also the 2 yr old boy at the same time. Mind you, the 2 yr old weighs about a solid 30 =35 lbs. He's large. Not fat, just solid. So, I have no idea how she carries both. Now if it were me? I would let him stand in the garage and I would put the baby in the car and I would get in the drivers seat and wait for him. Bet he would do that 2 days and that's it. Oh, not to mention the times that he refuses to put his shoes/coat on and if she puts his coat on he takes it off. UGH! All the while screaming and crying.